Altapharma Omega 3 Sea Fish Oil 1000mg ~90 caps.
- The fish oil contained in altapharma Omega-3 sea fish oil 1000 mg comes from sustainable MSC-certified fisheries (MSCMarine Stewardship Council). The MSC seal is the world’s most recognized label for sustainably caught fish. This fish has met the MSC Global Sustainability Standard. www.msc.org/de.
- One capsule contains 540mg of fish oil with more than 300mg of valuable omega-3 fatty acids. The human body needs omega-3 fatty acids for numerous metabolic processes and tissue functions, eg in the context of heart health.
- The two most important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function with a daily intake of 250 mg.
- This is also supported by vitamin B1. The selected nutrient complex is rounded off by vitamin B12 and folic acid. Both contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Homocysteine is produced as a metabolic intermediate and is converted or broken down with the help of vitamins B12 and folic acid, among other things.
- Both vitamins also support the normal immune system. In addition, vitamin B12 and magnesium contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium also supports normal muscle function and thus also that of the heart muscle.
- The contained vitamin E helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Made in Germany.
|Average nutritional information||pro 1 Portion||pro 100 g|
|per 1-2 capsules|
|Energy||25 kj / 50 kcal||2259 kj / 547 kcal|
|Fett||0,6 g||50 g|
|– saturated fatty acids||< 0,1 g||7 g|
|carbohydrates||< 0,5 g||8 g|
|– Zucker||< 0,5 g||< 0,5 g|
|protein||< 0,5 g||18 g|
|Salt||< 0,01 g||0,06 g|
|folic acid||100 µg||50 %|
|Magnesium||75 mg||20 %|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0,55 mg||50 %|
|Vitamin B12||1,25 µg||50 %|
|Vitamin E||7,5 mg||62,5 %|