Mivolis Vitamin C Depot ~40pcs
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Depot effect with long-term supply.
- The depot function in Mivolis Vitamin C Depot ensures that the vitamin C contained is released over several hours.
- The intake of this vitamin can be useful, especially in times of increased need.
- Vitamin C contributes to a variety of tasks in the body, e.g. for the immune system and the energy metabolism.
- However, it cannot be produced by itself, but is mainly supplied through fruit and vegetables.
- the body is only able to store the water-soluble vitamin C to a very limited extent over a long period of time.
- Mivolis Vitamin C Depot provides the body with long-lasting vitamin C, which is released in small amounts over a period of approx. 8–10 hours and released to the body.
- Made in Germany.
|Average nutritional information||per 100 g|
|Calorific value||159 kcal / 666 kJ|
|Fat, including saturated fatty acids||0.5 g|
|Carbohydrates of which sugar||21 g|
|Salt equivalent||0 g|
|composition||As a daily dose*||% NRV **|
|vitamin C||300 mg||375%|