Mivolis Eye Capsules ~30pcs
- With 10 mg lutein and 500 µg zeaxanthin.
- With vitamins A, B2 and zinc to help maintain normal vision.
- Our eyesight continuously decreases with advancing age, besides working on the computer, regular long periods of television or reading can cause eye fatigue afterwards.
- The often called yellow spot “macula” is responsible for the perception of colors & the sharpness of the image. nevertheless millions of photo receptors cells that can only perform their tasks properly when adequately supplied with nutrients.
- Another nutrients like zinc and vitamins A and B2 contained in eye capsules support normal vision.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids of vegetable origin, the body cannot produce itself. They are found in the yellow spot on the retina.
- Additionally our capsules contain blueberry powder, lutein and zeaxanthin,.
- Vitamins C and E, also as antioxidants, contribute overall to the protective function of all cells in the body.
- Gluten free, lactose free.
- 1 capsule daily.
- Made in Germany.
Average nutritional information per 100 g Calorific value 486 kcal / 2,023 kJ fat 34 g Fat, including saturated fatty acids 12 g carbohydrates 26 g Carbohydrates of which sugar 5 g protein 13 g Salt equivalent 0 g composition As a daily dose* % NRV ** Vitamin A 800 µg 100% Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 1.4 mg 100% vitamin C 100 mg 125% Vitamin E. 12 µg 100% zinc 5 mg 50%* corresponds to 1 piece** Nutrient reference values (NRV) for daily intake according to the Food Information Regulation