Mivolis Eye Capsules ~30pcs
- With 10 mg lutein and 500 µg zeaxanthin.
- With vitamins A, B2 and zinc to help maintain normal vision.
- Our eyesight continuously decreases with advancing age. In addition, working on the computer, watching long periods of television or reading can cause eye fatigue.
- Factors such as dry room air, insufficient lighting, UV radiation or cigarette smoke also strain the eyes.
- In the middle of the retina of the eye is the macula, the so-called “yellow spot”. This is responsible for the perception of colors and the sharpness of the image. Here there are millions of photoreceptor cells that can only perform their tasks properly if they are adequately supplied with nutrients.
- The nutrients zinc and vitamins A and B2 contained in Mivolis eye capsules support normal vision.
- Zinc also contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids of vegetable origin, which the body cannot produce itself. They are found in large numbers in the yellow spot on the retina.
- In addition to the vitamins and carotenoids mentioned, lutein and zeaxanthin, the capsules also contain blueberry powder. Vitamins C and E, as antioxidants, contribute to the protective function of all cells in the body.
- Gluten free, lactose free.
- 1 capsule daily.
- Made in Germany.
Average nutritional information per 100 g Calorific value 486 kcal / 2,023 kJ fat 34 g Fat, including saturated fatty acids 12 g carbohydrates 26 g Carbohydrates of which sugar 5 g protein 13 g Salt equivalent 0 g composition As a daily dose* % NRV ** Vitamin A 800 µg 100% Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 1.4 mg 100% vitamin C 100 mg 125% Vitamin E. 12 µg 100% zinc 5 mg 50%* corresponds to 1 piece** Nutrient reference values (NRV) for daily intake according to the Food Information Regulation